• What do your services cost?
• Can you work within a limited time frame?
• Do you provide services outside of your local area?
• Are your printing services offered seperately from design services?
• Do you charge sales tax?
• Do you require advance payment for services?
• What forms of payment do you accept?
Many of our services are offered at a flat rate for affordability. However, much depends on the scope of your project. Some of our services, like our photography and photo services, are provided by the hour. We offer free quotes on all of our services, and we are always willing to work within a reasonable budget.
Anyone will tell you that quality work takes time. Graphic design is not an exception to this general rule. We are happy to complete our work by modest deadlines. Projects that need immediate attention may be accepted on a case by case basis, although they will incur additional fees.
Much of our design work is accomplished by electronic means, which allows us to accommodate clients all over the country. Obviously, most photography services would be limited to our locality.
Yes. You may obtain a printing quote for your project without having used our design services. Our quality printed materials can be shipped directly to you at economical rates. Files submitted for printing must be properly sized and formatted, otherwise additional charges may apply to alter them for printing purposes.
Printed materials do incur sales tax for Florida residents only. Sales tax varies by county and is deteremined by where the product is delivered. For example, Sarasota county residents would have 7% sales tax, whereas Manatee county residents would have 6.5% sales tax.
Generally, we require a down payment for our design services. This upfront investment displays our client's commitment to their contract, and allows us to build a mutual relationship of trust and integrity. For most services, a deposit of 40% of the total project estimate is requested. Upon completion of the project the remaining 60% must be paid to receive finished artwork. One exception is our printing services; we require payment in full for printed materials prior to the printing process.
Currently, we only accept checks or payments made directly from your bank account using the Intuit Payment Network (IPN). Setting up an account with IPN is easy and free. There is absolutely no charge for you to make a payment on your invoice. If payment is made by check, funds must clear before subsequent steps are taken. We are looking into other payment methods and hope to be able to offer these in the near future.
© 2011 N*DION DESIGN STUDIO LLC • SARASOTA, FLORIDA